Summer Housing 2018
If you are a current or incoming student registered for Summer School 2018, the application for summer housing is open. Please be sure to read the Campus Housing License for the terms of summer housing before submitting your application. A cancellation fee will be assessed if you cancel after the check-in date.
If you are a continuing student who is not enrolled for summer school, you must provide a letter/e-mail explaining your need for summer housing to email@example.com by April 23, 2018.
If you are a Spring 2018 graduate, you are not be eligible for on-campus housing.
Hall, Move-in and Move-out, Meal Plan and Rates Information
- Log on to my.tcu.edu
- Click on Student Services
- Click on Request Summer Housing
Read and follow directions to complete summer application.When finished with the application click Submit at the top of the page. You will receive a confirmation email to your TCU email inbox
Summer Hall Information and Summer Rates and Dining Plan
- All summer residents will be housed in Samuelson/Carter Hall and the beds are XL full. Move in for May session is Monday, May 14 from 3:30-7pm. Move in for June session is Sunday, June 3 from 11-1pm. Move in for July session is Sunday, July 8 from 11-1pm.
May-term $855 June Session $1,530
July Session $1,170 May and June $2,430
June and July $2,745 Entire Summer $3,645
- Summer Dining Plan – All residents enrolled in summer school classes are required to have the Summer Dining Plan.
The plan includes:
- 15 meal swipes per week at Market Square. The swipes reset every Monday morning, so the 15 swipes you get each week are gone at the end of the week.
- $40 Campus Cash for May-term, $50 Campus Cash for June Session and $50 Campus Cash for July Session ($140 total if you are signed up for the whole summer). The campus cash is non-refundable and will not roll to the Fall 2018 semester.3. All summer residence spaces are non-smoking facilities.
- COST to residents is included in the rent rates listed above. The campus cash will expire on August 3. Market Square summer hours of operation coming soon!
3. All Summer 2018 residents must properly check-out of and return the key to their summer assignment to avoid further charges. All check-in and check-out dates will be communicated by your hall staff.
4. Please note the summer maintenance work will occur and staff will communicate that process with you. You will be notified of the time frame and if staff needs to enter your room.