If you are a current or incoming student registered for Summer School 2017, the application for summer housing is open. Please be sure to read the Campus Housing License for the terms of summer housing before submitting your application. A cancellation fee will be assessed if you cancel after the check-in date.
If you are a continuing student who is not enrolled for summer school, you must provide a letter/e-mail explaining your need for summer housing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a Spring 2017 graduate, you are not eligible for on-campus housing.
How to Apply
- Log on to my.tcu.edu
- Under Student timely links – Click on Summer Housing Icon
- Read and complete the summer application
The applicant will receive confirmation of their submission of the application to their TCU email.
All summer residents will be housed in Moncrief Hall and the beds are XL full.
Move in for May session is Monday, May 15 from 3:30-7 pm.
Move in for June session is Sunday, June 4 from 11-1 pm.
Move in for July session is Sunday, July 9 from 11-1 pm.
Please Note: These days and times are subject to change.
May-term $798 June Session $1,428 July Session $1,134
May and June $2,268 June and July $2,604 Entire Summer $3,444
Summer Dining Plan – All residents enrolled in summer school classes are required to have the Summer Dining Plan.
The plan includes:
- 15 meal swipes per week at Market Square. The swipes reset every Monday morning, so the 15 swipes you get each week are gone at the end of the week.
- $40 Campus Cash for May-term, $50 Campus Cash for June Session and $50 Campus Cash for July Session ($140 total if you are signed up for the whole summer). The campus cash is non-refundable and will not roll to the Fall 2017 semester.
- COST to residents is included in the rent rates listed above. The campus cash will expire on August 5. Market Square summer hours of operation coming soon!
All Summer residence spaces are non-smoking facilities.
All Summer 2017 residents must properly check-out of and return the key to their summer assignment to avoid further charges.
Required Meningitis Vaccine Information
Pursuant to Senate Bill 1107, all entering (new and transfer) students under the age of 22, as well as students re-enrolling following a fall or spring semester break in enrollment from TCU, must show evidence of having been vaccinated against bacterial meningitis within the five-year period preceding the first day of the semester in which the student is currently enrolling.
Students vaccinated against bacterial meningitis must provide proof of having received the vaccination within the past five years and at least 10 days prior to the first day of the semester in which the student initially enrolls (or re-enrolls after a fall or spring semester break) by submitting the Required Meningitis Form found on the Health Center’s website.
This requirement DOES NOT pertain to: Students who are only enrolled in online courses or other distance education courses, students who are 22 years of age or older, or students who are only enrolled in Extended Education courses.