Housing and Residence Life celebrates students and staff from all backgrounds and experiences. Our vision and belief is that through education on the multifaceted aspects of diversity, we can create respectful, accepting and open communities.
As our department develops programs, processes and policies for our residential community, we will strive to meet the following goals:
- Our students learn and are educated about diversity and social responsibility, by living in our communities.
- All community members have a comfortable space or venue to express their feelings, so that every voice is heard.
- Our communities operate under the belief that there is beauty in our differences, and those differences are celebrated.
- Our staff members will be open-minded and a resource to all students.
- Each community member will feel welcomed, valued, and safe in their residential community.
The TCU Language House offers students a unique, immersive opportunity to improve their language skills and learn about Francophone and German cultures. Learn more about this opportunity by clicking here.
Tunnel of Oppression
Housing and Residence Life recently collaborated with other Student Affairs Offices to host the Tunnel of Oppression. Over 1,000 Horned Frogs participated in the 10 rooms that were exhibited by our students. Please check out the video highlighting the event.
RA Bulletin Board Contest
In an effort to promote learning in the halls, The RAs were able to participate in a Bulletin Board Contest around the following topics:
October Cultural Appropriaton
November Mental Self-Care
January Health and Wellness
February Love & Gender Roles
March Arts Around the World